Welcome to DreamWise. DreamWise.com and our mobile applications (collectively, “DreamWise”), are owned by DreamWise, LLC, a Florida limited liability company (the “Company”, “we” or “us”).
Personal Information we Collect
(a) The Company may collect the following personal information from you when you access DreamWise or contact us:
- Information you transmit through DreamWise, including registration information, profile information, and notes that you submit on DreamWise.
- Information you share with us when you contact us directly, whether through email or otherwise.
(a) If you sign up for our emailed newsletter, we will collect Personal Information sufficient to send and track our emails. You may unsubscribe from our newsletters at any time by following the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of any such email. You may not be able to unsubscribe from administrative emails unless you delete your User Account (as defined in our Terms of Service).
(a) It is our goal to keep your Personal Information secure. We use industry-standard physical, managerial, and electronic security measures to protect against the loss, inadvertent disclosure, or breach of your Personal Information. Nevertheless, we cannot guarantee the complete security of your Personal Information. All Personal Information you transmit to the Company is transmitted solely at your own risk.
(b) You may encounter links to third party websites or downloads when using DreamWise. We cannot guarantee your security when navigating away from DreamWise. Please use care when following any links.
4. Use of Personal Information
(a) We generally use your Personal Information to provide and improve our various services. We may use your Personal Information for the following specific purposes:
- To match users to modules and programs within DreamWise.
- To provide customer and technical support.
- To analyze and optimize DreamWise and other various services.
- To analyze our web traffic and usage.
- To customize and tailor your experience when using DreamWise.
- To send you email notifications, or otherwise contact you, regarding DreamWise and the Company.
- To comply with government requests and inquiries, to the extent legally required.
5. Additional Privacy Information
(a) You agree to the processing and storage of your personal information in the United States for purposes of providing the Services, analyzing usage of the Services, and processing payments. You acknowledge that the United States may not legally afford the same degree of protection to personal information as your country.
(b) We do not knowingly collect any Personal Information from children under the age of 13. If you believe we may have collected any Personal Information about a child younger than 13, please contact us immediately so that we may remove it.
(c) Please contact us with any questions. You may email us at email@example.com.